LIMITED EDITION OPTIONS AND AVAILABILITY
Limited edition archival giclée prints are produced on demand by a professional printmaker. Sizes and substrates very closely simulate the original work. You will work directly with our master printmaker. Allow a minimum of 60 days (posters: 15 days). Lifetime edition is the maximum number of reproductions the Wynne family will allow of each work, ad infinitum.
- Master Reproduction (MR): Full size, matched substrate lifetime edition: 25
- Basic Reproduction (BR): Reduced size on alternative substrates lifetime edition: 25
- Posters: 22x28 on archival white paper (new design each year): 50/year
Each limited edition reproduction is signed and numbered by Lou Wynne to authenticate its direct relationship to the original painting or calligraphic work.
Substrates may include Arches watercolor papers, canvas, or fine printmaking papers. Special papers such as parchment may be used for calligraphy. A border will be provided for matting and framing purposes, or you may purchase framing from our printmaker.
- Complete the "Request a Quote" form at right.
- Enter the title and/or artwork number in the "Request Details."
- Tell us which kind of reproduction you'd like: MR, BR, or Poster
- Tell us the desired size of the longest dimension (see gallery for measurements)
ORIGINAL ART IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THE STUDIO AND THE MAJORITY OF AL WYNNE'S LIFE'S WORK WAS DESTROYED BY THE BLACK FOREST FIRE IN JUNE 2013. REMAINING WORKS ARE NOW WITH THE FAMILY AND IN COLLECTIONS, INCLUDING THE KIRKLAND MUSEUM, DENVER, CO.